South Brent Primary School

South Brent Primary School

Sports Day Postponed

Due the rainy weather forecast on Tuesday, we have decided to postpone our sports day until Thursday 27th June; when the forecast is looking much better.  We felt it was better to make an early decision in order for families to make amendments to their arrangements.  We will keep a close eye on the weather forecast at the beginning of next week in order to finalise Thursday’s plans.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Covid19 update: Under government guidance, the school is currently closed. There will be limited provision available for Vulnerable and Key worker children and the survey will be emailed to parents as soon as possible. Stay safe.